Love SMS Text Messages

Accidents do happen.
i slip- i trip- i stumble-
i fall & usually i dont
care at all.but now i dont
know what to do coz
i slipped and fell in love with u…..

Love doesnt ask
Who r u?
Love only says
U r mine
Love doesnt ask
Where do u live?
Love says
U live in my heart
Love doesnt ask
Do u love me?
Love only says
I love u

Is dil ka kaha maano ek kaam kar do,
Ek be-naam si mohabbat mere naam kar do,

Meri par faqat itna ehsan kar do,
Kisi din subha ko milo aur shaam kar do.

Ae khat ja unke hatho ko chum le.wo padhe to unke hotho ko chumle.khuda na kare wo phar bhi dale, to girte girte unke kadmo ko chum lay.

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was choice,
but falling in love with you was
completely out of my control.

“A HEART die’s when
it is not able to share’s its FEELINGS…,

But a HEART Kills itself when
another Heart does not Understands its Feelings.

The air we breath keep us alive,
But if 1 day the air in this world become too limited for us.
Don’t worry cause
I will be willing to hold my breath
even for a million years just to see you alive.

If u wanna know how much i miss u,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
And the other u miss is how much i miss.

Relations Are Like A Bird
If U Catch Tightly It Dies…
If U Catch It Loosely It Flies…
But If U Catch Affectionately…..
It Remains With U forever…

A daily thought
A silent tear

A Constant wish
that u r near…

Words are few
but thoughts r deep…

Memories of our friendship
i will always keep


Share/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2010 http://www.seecinfo.in All rights reserved