Love SMS Text Messages

Love is when
There are a million things
you wanna say to someone
but
when they look you in eyes and hold you in arms
nothing in life matters
other than being with that person at the moment

I loved her from my heart,
She touched my soul n shake my heart,
I found her mine, but that wasn’t true,
I cried all night but she never dew,
Was it wrong to express my love?
Was it the same reason she left?

When love is your greatest weakness,
you will be the strongest person in the world.

It takes a strong heart to love.
It takes a stronger heart to continue
to love after it has been hurt…

Life is pretty much unpredictable.
I may not live long enough
but I won’t miss out letting you know
that life is worth living
with someone like you around.

Dnt use yo blanket just thnk abt my love it wil warm u ,
dnt use pillow just thnk abt my handz it will trap yo hd ,
dnt cloz yo mouth i will be d kissing u all nyt…
Good Night, I Love you

Words of Lover Boy:
My eyes know that
i m not perfect match 4 him.
But
my heart has no eyes or ears,
So it’s been beating 4 her..

Death is not the greatest loss in life
The greatest loss of life is
when relationship dies among us
while we r alive
So
B strong in your Relations.

It is very tough to believe a stranger,
But if someone loves U more than Fish loves Water,
Holds UR hand tight with tears in his eyes & says,

” The moment I saw U
I fell in love with U
I can’t live without U
& wanna spend the rest of my life with U
I LOVE U ”

Wat wil U reply ?

Love is not something that happens on first sight,
It happens when you start knowing each other,
And it turn ending up needing each other,
For every feeling,for every thought and for every moment

What is LOVE?

L for Land of sorrow.
O for Ocean of tears.
V for Velley of death.
E for End of life

People fall in love not knowing why or how.
It’s so special a feeling that
it doesn’t require much answers.
U just love no matter how stupid u become.


Share/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Copyright © 2010 http://www.seecinfo.in All rights reserved